First things first HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! And with that out of the way, some may know I love hosting a friendsgiving each year. Cooking is a big part of my life, its something that I love to do. Also some may know I cook a mean turkey even though I don't actually like to eat it. My friends think I am one of the most picky eaters out there which I can’t disagree with but none of them turn down anything I cook. My thanksgiving dinner table always includes recipes of traditional foods with a twist, here are a few of the great dishes I am making for today's big feast.
1. Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
2. Spiced Honey-Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges
3. Cherry-Pecan Stuffing with Sausage
4. Shallot-Sage Accordion Potatoes
5. Kale Salad with Oranges + Mustard Dressing
6. Butternut Squash with Brown Butter Sage Sauce + Pomegranates + Pepitias