Styling your house is part skill + part personal interest. Everything brought into your space should mean something to you + speaks to who you are as a person. When it comes to accessorizing your home, I believe in simplistic ways. Books are my favorite way to decorate, they are simple, useful + personal. My favorite coffee table books speaks to my two favorite things, fashion + design.
1. FASHION - Yves Saint Laurent is a book on his first exhibit that provided a glimpse of his life + achievements: Retrospective. This exhibition traveled to museums in big fashion cities like Milan + Paris + for North America, Denver was the only city that the exhibit made a stop in at the Denver Art Museum. www.amazon.com
2. DESIGN - Paris in Color by Nichole Roberstson is a book that takes you through the streets of Paris one color a time. www.amazon.com
3. DESIGN - Tom Kundig: Houses, there is no explanation needed, they are just amazing homes. Olson Kundig Architects out of Seattle, Washington is my favorite studio around. www.tatteredcover.com
4. FASHION - Chole – Attitudes is another one of my favorite designers. The book showcases the timeless pieces. www.amazon.com
5. DESIGN - Architects Sketchbook has great sketches to get inspiration from. www.tatteredcover.com
That's all Folks... xo, jamie