As the holidays approach the question on everyone’s mind is what gift should I give. Gifts are probably the best thing about the holidays for me, giving joy to my friend's + family’s day is priceless. Here are some of my favorite gift ideas I am thinking of this holiday season for that special someone.
1. There is nothing better than a personalized gift so why not personalize it. At Cuyana they make it so simple to, + the possibilities are endless. Right now I am loving the Leather Travel Case Set as its the perfect gift for that frequent traveler. www.cuyana.com
2. For most of us we live in a place where its actually cold in the winter so why not give the gift that will last all winter long. The CienneNY Ria Scarf is to die for, the simple black + white pattern will go with anything + with the extra wide size you can wrap yourself up in it or just toss it around your neck. www.ciennenewyork.com
3. Books, always a good option. As some may know I am a huge fan of coffee shops, the design that is, + Coffee Culture: hot coffee + cool spaces by Robert Schneider could not be a more perfect gift for any home. My boyfriend is the coffee connoisseur + we both are design lovers, so we are always trying new coffee shops wherever we are + this book is a great inspiration for us to try out new spots. www.tatteredcover.com
4. I am sure you have someone in your life that loves to cook. This 5-Piece Nesting Mixing Bowl Set from Crate & Barrel is the gift for them. I couldn’t think of my kitchen without them they are great for mixing of course, but serving + storing fruits + veggies are excellent uses too. www.crateandbarrel.com
5. That perfect simple white Sweater. The Micaela Greg Woven Stitch Sweater at Cedar & Hyde Mercantile is a great addition to any wardrobe. www.cedarandhyde.com
I would love to hear your favorite gift ideas. That's All Folks! Stay Tuned for next week's must have coffee table books. xo, jamie