Today marks the spring equinox which means day + night have the same amount of hours, light + dark are in perfect balance. Its time for striking a balance between yin + yang, its a “spring-cleaning” of stagnant energy that has been stored over the long dark + cold winter months. Spring is the time to set new intentions + an opportunity for renewal + growth. But most of all it’s a time to break into your favorite spring clothes that you just can't wait to wear, whether it’s the classics or new trends here are my Must-Haves for spring.
1. White Denim – Paige Jeans makes the best fitting denim, for me that is, I couldn’t imagine a spring without some white denim. www.paige.com
2. Classic Trench – Cuyana Classic Trench is just light enough for the sunny days and just heavy enough for the brisk nights. It’s the perfect trench. www.cuyana.com
3. Open Toe Booties – I live in my Stuart Weitzman Open Door Bootie they give any outfit a spring look. www.stuartweitzman.com
4. A Jumper - I purchased my CienneNY Jumper last season + I can’t wait to wear it again. www.ciennenewyork.com
5. Fresh Bulbs – I know this is not a fashion piece but planting fresh tulip bulbs in my apartment is a way to bring in the fresh life that spring has to offer.
thats all folks! I would love to hear what you have blossoming for the spring. xoxo, jamie