Through all my years of travel from state to state to country to country I have managed to have the same travel essentials that always make it in my bag first + I just can’t seem to leave home without them, wherever I go even if its just camping or sailing for the night.
1. I may be turning 31 today but I still cannot leave home without my childhood blanket. My Blanket goes everywhere with me, no matter what.
2. A Flannel Shirt is my go to shirt for any travel whether it’s a wedding weekend or a getaway to New York flannel will be in my bag www.patagonia.com
3. A Travel Yoga Mat its lighter than my every day mat therefore making it easy to pack + carry around allowing me to always get a quick practice in anywhere. www.shop.lululemon.com
4. Runners, the best way to see a new city is to go for a nice morning run. www.store.nike.com
5. Kiehl’s First Class Purifying Hand Cream I always put this on before + after every flight. www.kiehls.com
6. Sunnies are just an absolute must to have in your bag. www.chanel.com
7. Vans they are the best shoe to wear around town exploring the museums + shops www.vans.com
Traveling is a huge part of my life + I would love to hear all of your travel must haves that are always in your bag. Stay tuned for next weeks Black-Tie Favorites. xoxo, jamie