Well HELLO Fall, its one of my most favorite times of year, where the days start to get shorter + the nights have that crispness in the air. In autumn it allows us to be balance once again, as the sun enters Libra, balanced scales, it brings equal days + equal nights letting us recharge for the next cycle. With the seasons changing here are my Fall Favorites!
1. Mules – I have been eyeing these Prada mules for quite some time, they are perfect for fall, they keep your toes warm in the brisk mornings yet they still allow for your foot to breath as it warms up by the afternoon. These are a must have on my list. www.prada.com
2. A Ruffle Shirt – this has been the season for ruffles + bell sleeves, I can’t seem to get enough, J Crew has one of my favorites with the right amount of ruffles + the blue stripes you can't go wrong. www.jcrew.com
3. Apple Picking – Every year I take a trip over to Hotchkiss, Colorado to spend the night in Orchard, pick apples in the day + drink Hard Cider at night. Fall means apples + you can’t get any more fall then Big B’s tucked away on Highway 133 with golden Aspen trees for miles. www.bigbs.com
4. Cashmere Cardigan – When you pull out the sweaters after a long summer you want to just snuggle up in it. My long Cuyana cashmere cardigan is perfect to warm up in the house before you fire up those radiators + perfect for the extra layer on date night. www.cuyana.com
5. Fall Forage – Living in Colorado I am lucky enough to have the mountains out my back door with all the mountain colors. All throughout the fall you see various shades of reds, oranges, + yellows on the hillsides, fall drives + hikes are my favorite weekend activity to get out of the city + see nature at its finest.
That's all Folks!!! Would love to hear what your favorites for fall are.